Isaac
00 AV6
Cookeville, TN
appearance, weight saving, intake and exhaust, cooling systems, rims

·
Registered
7 Posts
Intel

I am interested in just about any performance upgrade that truly reflects a change...not some damn tie bar that says it tightens up the rear flex...and all it does it look cool from behind. FWD idiots...you really don't need a rear tie bar if you have a proper sway bar/end link/bushing setup. ARRRGHHH!!!

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,773 Posts
I prefer NA but I would like to consider maybe a T3. I would like ECU, Body, trans, cams, heads, intake, exhaust, pretty much anything.

looks like someone has not done their homework. All of your wants you listed are available.

...or, did you maybe just post to get your count up? :bonk:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I would like to see a more plug-and-play friendly tuning module that can utilize a software that people actually know...like Crome or something similar...:)!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Street legal upgrades I recently passed smog but they failed me due to my headers. Had to put the old paper weights back on and immediately got engine light 🤨. Fixed the issue and now waiting for the accord to be ready to test once again. Makes it hard when your car has been non op for a year. Currently putting miles on while looking in my mirror .
26404DF5-90BD-4E24-AC8F-0D81F65A745E.jpeg

·
Registered
11 Posts
00accordtyper
Brian
00AV6
Freehold, NJ
Interested in: All upgrades that will benefit the AV6 communitie.

I have to say a big thanks to you Maurice. If it wasn't for you and this site my accord wouldn't be where it is today. We owe you one. 🆙 🆙 :cheers:
Thanks again
All but Cool air intakes that is way over the counter.

221 - 234 of 234 Posts