Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
for the motor mounts you could fill them with 60A, 80A, or 90A Urethane Putty and it works wonders. I did and it is one of the best mods I have. mUch cheaper than MSPD ones anyways...

·
Registered
2 Posts
We need a freakin turbo kit. I think there may be one on its way but we need more than 1 brand so it is not $4,000. I don't know about the rest of you, but I almost lost a race to a Dodge Neon SVT!!! :eek: Good thing I have some performance mods because stock will not get it done.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh yea and an Ignition System. This car is single coil so there isn't anything made specifically for it YET. MSD has a way but it requires buying 2 of their boxes at $400 each (NOT HAPPENING). Their recommendation with this setup is because there is nothing else on the market for the application so please make one...someone!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Though i've hit a few companies already, i'm always down for more options.

...currently waiting on parts waiting from NGKits (Import Trenz), TC Sportline and CarbonTrix

down the line still looking for upgraded coilovers with adjustability

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mods

I am more than interested inmore aftermarket parts for the mazda6 with a v6, so count me in. Thanks Tazman :D
MrV6P said:
HEADCOUNT of Mazda 6ers who are truly interested in aft-mkt mods WE have manufacturers waiting to R&D new v6 products, WE just need to see the numbers

:confuse2:

Sup Mazda V6P Team,

I have been negotiating for AV6 products since '98' and the bottomline with all manufacturers is seeing the true numbers of people interested in their product before they consider making them for a new make of car.

On V6P.net, there is no them vs US BS! Our V6P.net R&D team and staff is spending a lot of time negotiating for all our v6p members, not just AV6's, not just V6's, but all the members that need and want certain products not avaliable. Many of the v6 products that have already been made through our efforts, are generic in nature, that with slight modifications can fit other cars!

We have created new product poll survey threads to help our V6P.net team and supporting manufacturers determine which products you all want the most. Once the number of responses look good enough to pursue, that's when WE consider making them. This process is nothing personal just business! R&D'n a new product takes a lot personal time, negotiations, resources and $$$

If you truly want and need certain aft-mkt products, ALL of you have to start speaking up (not whining about it), by participating in our Product Polls and honoring your comittments when the new products are available. Get familar with the whole V6p.net site, there's plenty of new product info on it!

Occasionally I will ask for V6P.net members to help US in our R&D'n process, and which results in a special discount or a FREE product. However, I will screen the members to ensure they are V6p.net Team Players and not selfish "me, myself & I" "me,me, me" ones. ;)

Those that have work with me & V6P.net team know we do our best to represent all our best interests. . . WE again just need to hear back from most of you!

So if you are interested in Mazda 6 aft-mkt products, post your info on this thread as follows:

V6MoMoney
Maurice
98AV6
Sacramento, CA
Interested in: UNICHIP, Supercharger, Intake & Exhaust, Suspension, and accessories

Every member needs to participate in all of our existing product POLLS! and also continue to recruit additional v6p.net members who are seeking the same aft-mkt products we are. . .

Thanks for your help, participation and support,
Maurice

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well there are some chips/intakes/exhaust/headers/Nos kits/motor mounts/flywheels/clutches/brake pads/hid kits/turbo kits for the 1-4 model 6 now avalible for our cars. Now I just wish there was a supercharger kit or Turbo kits for the V6 or some cams that would work with the chips.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested....

Looking at:

AFC chips, headers, NA type upgrades..

Currently have:

MF Cat Back, AEM CAI...lots more to do...

·
Registered
17 Posts
well since mazda is part of ford, make some heads for the 3.8 v6 pushrod motor, as well as aftermarket intake manifolds thta can outflow any stock cnced head, we desperatly need aftermarket support. We've pushed 10.17 on cnced stock heads with bigger valves along with a turbo kit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This process is nothing personal just business! R&D'n a new product takes a lot personal time, negotiations.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts