Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEADCOUNT of Other V6P V6ers who are truly interested in aft-mkt mods WE have manufacturers waiting to R&D new v6 products, WE just need to see the numbers

D R E W said:
I didn't know this topic existed until it was posted in the 7th Generation Forum. You know us 7th Generations Accord guys & girls don't like to venture far from our 7th gen. forum since we don't get any love from the 6th gen. guys & girls ;) except from plumaccordcoupe... we all know he wants a 7th gen. Accord V6.
:confuse2:

Sup Other V6P v6er members,

I have been negotiating for AV6 products since '98' and the bottomline with all manufacturers is seeing the true numbers of people interested in their product before they consider making them for a new make of car.

On V6P.net, there is no them vs US BS! Our V6P.net R&D team and staff is spending a lot of time negotiating for all our v6p members, not just AV6's, not just V6's, but all the members that need and want certain products not avaliable. Many of the v6 products that have already been made through our efforts, are generic in nature, that with slight modifications can fit other cars!

We have created new product poll survey threads to help our V6P.net team and supporting manufacturers determine which products you all want the most. Once the number of responses look good enough to pursue, that's when WE consider making them. This process is nothing personal just business! R&D'n a new product takes a lot personal time, negotiations, resources and $$$

If you truly want and need certain aft-mkt products, ALL of you have to start speaking up (not whining about it), by participating in our Product Polls and honoring your comittments when the new products are available. Get familar with the whole V6p.net site, there's plenty of new product info on it!

Occasionally I will ask for V6P.net members to help US in our R&D'n process, and which results in a special discount or a FREE product. However, I will screen the members to ensure they are V6p.net Team Players and not selfish "me, myself & I" "me,me, me" ones. ;)

Those that have work with me & V6P.net team know we do our best to represent all our best interests. . . WE again just need to hear back from most of you!

So if you are interested in v6 aft-mkt products, post your info on this thread as follows:

V6MoMoney
Maurice
98AccordV6
Sacramento, CA
Interested in: UNICHIP, Supercharger, Intake & Exhaust, Suspension, and accessories

Every member needs to participate in all of our existing product POLLS! and also continue to recruit additional v6p.net members who are seeking the same aft-mkt products we are. . .

Thanks for your help, participation and support,
Maurice

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
I will be interested in aftermarket parts on a V8 domestic once I
aquire the car.

So, here's my info:

Denali
Jenna
05 Pontiac GTO
Orange County, CA
Suspension, Intake - Exhaust, & Accessories

·
Registered
28 Posts
Kovster
Jeff
1996 Monte Calro Z34 w/ 3.4 DOHC
Racine, Wisconsin
Interested in anything for this car, not much is made for it perforamce style wise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd like to find some mods for my 96 Monte Carlo Z34

I own a 96 chevy monte carlo z34 the engine is the 215 hp 3.4 D.O.H.C. engine I like to drive and would love to up the horsepower output of it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Scruffeone
Rod
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
2005 Ford Mustang 4.0L 5sp
Interested in Cams, Intake Manifolds, CAI, Superchargers, Short Shift kits, ignition systems, Computer Chips, Tuning Computers, Wheels, Tires, Rear Ends, Sway bars, just about every damn thing else that I can't find yet!

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
DV8
Po
Charlottesville, VA
2002 Accord V6
Interested in: Aero Parts (Lip Kits), Engine parts,

·
Registered
26 Posts
Im up for it there seems to be a lack of parts for us Grand Amers

grandam01
Adam
Monrovia,CA
01 Grand Am V6
interested in: chip, intake, intake manifold, exhaust, body kit, ignition.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm from Australia, driving a Holden Commodore 3.8 litre v6 ecotec. We have some mods here for the v6 but not enough.
A twin turbo setup here costs about $25,000 if you can find someone to install it.
Superchargers are becoming more common, using the toyota sc14 s/c.
So i have a 1997 model, 3.8litre ecotec v6, rear wheel drive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cape Girardeau, Mo
06 Ridgeline

turbo setup (STS style or twins, I don't care)
programmable ECU (cuz Hondata denies knowing how to do these)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts