Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wussup guys, so i was told by some guy that i met which had my same accord coupe v6 6MT that the tl 3.2's headers would fit my accord and that he used to have it..anyone know anything about this...or anyone know where i can get headers from in general

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
He's wrong. The 2nd Gen TL 3.2 headers are compatable with the 6th Gen AV6 3.0, not the 7th Gen AV6 3.0 (which you have btw). The 3rd Gen TL and the 7th Gen AV6 have the exhaust manifolds cast into the heads so you can't technically put on headers. The closest you can get is a j-pipe or j-pipe with pre-cat deletes.

·
Registered
241 Posts
do you ever search? honestly I'm not a subject matter expert or high contributing member of this forum, but i try to when i can, and search before i ask so that this forum doesnt get flooded with stuff thats been covered alot. search "headers" and multiple pages of threads relevant to your question will be answered. Sorry for being an ass, but you start alot of threads with asking simple questions that can be found through searching. Maybe I'm just gettin old and grumpy.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
do you ever search? honestly I'm not a subject matter expert or high contributing member of this forum, but i try to when i can, and search before i ask so that this forum doesnt get flooded with stuff thats been covered alot. search "headers" and multiple pages of threads relevant to your question will be answered. Sorry for being an ass, but you start alot of threads with asking simple questions that can be found through searching. Maybe I'm just gettin old and grumpy.
Nah, people just need to use the search button more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.