Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i searched and couldnt find anything for 7th gen, but im looking for a pair of nhb ones or some that i could paint.any help would be appreciated

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
unitedelements said:
i searched and couldnt find anything for 7th gen, but im looking for a pair of nhb ones or some that i could paint.any help would be appreciated
try ebay. the problem though is that eyelids will obscure your turn signal. hence the lack of them/

·
Registered
275 Posts
OwAce said:
try ebay. the problem though is that eyelids will obscure your turn signal. hence the lack of them/
Not if you have Inspire headlights..... :D

·
Anh Yeu Em Jenny
251 Posts
i saw it on ebay before and i also emailed the seller..it will fit our car also because we use the same headlight as the 7gen 4 door..his id on ebay is racing_raven

here is the old link i got on my email when he reply...50 dollars to get it paint to match your car by them if you want..he the only seller on ebay that carry it..i been looking at it for a while ..imma get it soon after i get my retro done.. :D
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8023255909

·
Registered
505 Posts
Anybody got any suggestions on making some of these on your own? Seriously, Take a piece of plastic cut it how you want it. Prime it and paint it, clear coat the crap out of it and walla. :D If only it were this simple. :mad: However if there are some body and paint guys out there that my be able to give us some tips I bet something like this can be achieved.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts