Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed hid in my fogs and lows in my 08 V6. Everything seemed fine yesterday. Today the passengers drl/high and low are out, the parking and turn signal lights work fine. It's not the bulbs, and can't seen to find a blow fuse. All the wiring is the same as the drivers side and everything on the drivers is working fine. Anyone have any ideas on what it could it be please help. Don't want to be killed by the dealer fees.

·
Registered
154 Posts
They have separate fuse boxes for each side of the car.Look on the in the same place and the drivers one, it's just on the pass. side, down by your feet.BTW, the high beam, and low beam are not on the same circuit either. Are you using the pass side stock wiring to activate a relay for the HID's?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Checked both fuse boxes on the passenger and drivers side, nothing. The stock wiring is running into a HID harness and then to the HID ballast. Also there is a fuse that controls both the high and low, it is the main passenger light fuse, under the hood, it actual a multi-block fuse. And again it dose not look blown. Guess i'll have to get out the volt meter and go poking around and hope the dealer isn't in my future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts