Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jesse
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just had these items installed on my 7th gen and everything is working fine except for the speakers in the door panels are not working!!..... i really don't want to drive to the shop i had everything installed so i want to see if i can troubleshoot this myself, if not i guess I'll just take it back....any tips or pointers on what to look for? as i said, what was installed was a new headunit which was placed in the cubby, bass amp and 2 subs

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
so im assuming you're still running stock speakers? the shop most likely forgot to connect the speaker wires to the aftermarket headunit.

·
Jesse
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea that is what i am assuming....the tweeters and the rear 6x9's are working but no sound from either door panel speaker

·
Work hard...play harder!
772 Posts
I would just take it back. Thats the only logical reason I can think of too, that they forgot to connect the front speakers, which should have been caught in the initial installation.

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
you're correct. i have a 7th gen too and when i installed my a/m headunit there was only front and rear speaker wires. i have no idea man. i would just take it back the shop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts