Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason one of my heated seats, and sunroof button won't light up. they both work. I am guessing it is just the LED right? I put a leather Boot on the car recently so I had to take that area apart. I had to do the same for for the area where the sunroof button is, but is the quailty on so bad that they wont work now.

·
Registered
150 Posts
look at the thread HU backlight went dead on the 7gen normal forum....... Do they have built in timer for those backlid radios? We have been suffering from them left and right this pass month! WTF!

PS: I for lone lost the moonroof light and TCS light also along with the HU backlight, some people have not lost them too. Might be the same problem

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
This is starting to sound like a fuse problem :confuse2: . I think the HU is another problem though.

·
Nothing special
838 Posts
I agree, sounds like a blown fuse or something. Maybe even a bad ground, as a result of disconnecting a wire. Hate to say this, but I think your going to have to pull everything back out and check the connections.....best of luck

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
lol.. mine driver side heated seat switch doesn't light-up a long time ago.. about the same time as my HU went dead i think..

check relentless's thread about replacing them with new colors.. :up:

or you can buy new switch from hondautomotiveparts.com, or get it replaced at dealership..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts