Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wuz Up Everyone,

I Recently Crash My Car And Have Parting Out Some Of My Performance Part, I Have A Helix Power Throttle Spacer For Sale. This Spacer Is The Old Style That Makes The Hisses Sound Like A Turbo. Email Me A Price And I Will Send The Winner My Paypal Email For The Payment And Please Send It As Service So That I Don't Get Charge Fees. I Will Post Picture Up tonite!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ATran said:
hey sonicboom pm me. hehe i win. good game telele hehe
i not familiar with the pm system because this is the first time i sold something in this forum. PM me a price with shipping including or if your near by then we can arrange for pick up. I live in Northern CA (Alameda 94501)

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
sonicboom i can have a cousin pick it up for me in alameda, he lives in oakland. let me know if it's still for sale and you dont wanna ship? so i call second dibs after Atran.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
SONICBOOM said:
Wuz Up Everyone,

I Recently Crash My Car And Have Parting Out Some Of My Performance Part, I Have A Helix Power Throttle Spacer For Sale. This Spacer Is The Old Style That Makes The Hisses Sound Like A Turbo. Email Me A Price And I Will Send The Winner My Paypal Email For The Payment And Please Send It As Service So That I Don't Get Charge Fees. I Will Post Picture Up tonite!
wow.. lol... First letter of every word is capitalized beside the last word "tonite" lol..

free bump ne ways...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts