Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Originator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I need help deciding between 2 rims. I'm pretty sure that I will get the Axis spiders in 18's, but I wanted to see if anyone knew where I could get them for cheap as a package w/tires or should I just get them separately.

Here are 2 photochops of the rims I like on my car.

Axis Spiders

Konig Troubles

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
Get the Axis, they look cleaner

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts
#1.....i have seen #2 around before, they dont look that good. the proportions of the spokes is not right for our car.

·
Registered
211 Posts
get the spiders my buddy has them on his 6th gen def a nice wheel descent size pollish lip just wish the lip was chrome it looks alot cleaner w chrome lip and a hella easier to clean

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
The Originator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the opinions guys. I'm pretty set on the Axis Wheels, but I was wondering if anyone knows a place that I can get them for cheap. Websites.

·
Registered
211 Posts
**** i wish i still worked at my old job i could have gotten them for you but check out autowerxinc.com a couple of my buddies own that shop and they are pretty big and do internet sales ask for brian and tell them jim doc reffered you they will hook you up....you might have to get the jaz version tho im not sure axis has any in stock right now

·
The Originator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank jdoc, Im gonna give these guys a call today...ill let u guys know what happens when i find out.

·
Registered
758 Posts
dj mikel said:
Hey guys, I need help deciding between 2 rims. I'm pretty sure that I will get the Axis spiders in 18's, but I wanted to see if anyone knew where I could get them for cheap as a package w/tires or should I just get them separately.

Here are 2 photochops of the rims I like on my car.

Axis Spiders

Konig Troubles
I like the 1st one, the 2nd one is too plain but keep looking around....i think the black with silver lip is getting played out too much

·
The Originator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, the shop at autowerx told me that they had it in stock, but not in 18's. So, does anyone know any local shops in PA, DE or NJ that might have these wheels in stock. I prefer to buy them locally just in case I have any problems, Unless someone knows about a good deal somewhere. thanks again guys

·
Registered
841 Posts
Go with the Konig Troubles

You can never go wrong with a nice 5 spoke wheel.

·
The Originator
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Found out that the spiders are discontinued....so if anyone knows a place that I could get them for cheap..it would help a lot.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts