Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have searched already and haven't came up with this one peticular question.

I have an 06 Accord Sedan, NOT leather.
so, I was wondering how do you guys keep your fabric interior clean?

in my old integra, I could simply just use a vacuum cleaner and it works. but for the new accord, the little debris (thread, lint, small bits of dust, hair, ect) don't come off as easy. I'm have a REALLY hard time trying to get my car clean again, the outside looks great, dash is clean and so is my console, but the fabric in my car is covered with thread (I work for my mom's store and when I leave I am usually covered in thread)

any help is appreciated,

thanks in advance,

stevieo.

· Registered
282 Posts
stevieo said:
Hey guys, I have searched already and haven't came up with this one peticular question.

I have an 06 Accord Sedan, NOT leather.
so, I was wondering how do you guys keep your fabric interior clean?

in my old integra, I could simply just use a vacuum cleaner and it works. but for the new accord, the little debris (thread, lint, small bits of dust, hair, ect) don't come off as easy. I'm have a REALLY hard time trying to get my car clean again, the outside looks great, dash is clean and so is my console, but the fabric in my car is covered with thread (I work for my mom's store and when I leave I am usually covered in thread)

any help is appreciated,

thanks in advance,

stevieo.
Lint brush

· Registered
713 Posts
Just wipe it with a damp cloth. Removes lint, thread, pet hair etc. Clean it with a mild Woolite and warm water solution extracted by a wet/dry vac.

· Registered
2 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts