Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to ditch Rota, and go with more quality wheels such as Racing Harts :)! Okay I'm making a list of wheels I can afford, and I am consedering to purchase in a few days! Help me decide which wheel look good on my car!!!!
Racing Hart C5 17x7:

Racing Hart CX white 18x7.5:

Racing Hart CX silver 17x7:

Enkei Evo 5 in Bronze 18x7.5:

Here is my car:

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
starrsearch_ said:
I decided to ditch Rota, and go with more quality wheels such as Racing Harts :)! Okay I'm making a list of wheels I can afford, and I am consedering to purchase in a few days! Help me decide which wheel look good on my car!!!!
Racing Hart C5 17x7:

Racing Hart CX white 18x7.5:

Racing Hart CX silver 17x7:

Enkei Evo 5 in Bronze 18x7.5:

Here is my car:

get the enkei evo 5's. those look HOT!!!! believe me!

·
FAILLLLLLLL
1,624 Posts
the C5s i think will stand out more black on black. and it has that lip around it will look nice, imo of course.

lol if you don't get the racing hart CX in white i might get those. :p

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whiteV6penguin said:
the C5s i think will stand out more black on black. and it has that lip around it will look nice, imo of course.

lol if you don't get the racing hart CX in white i might get those. :p
Dude the whites look sick on a white car. My homie got a white on white 5th gen accord, so Im thinking about getting black on black to be totally opposite, but bronze wheels looked always tempting to me. Do gloss black wheels lose their shine to them after a while?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too long of the wait for real JDM wheels... :( Plus I don't really have the patience/money to get the real JDM wheels plus I would have to part them out when I sell the car and that would be a big loss, but if I didnt car I would get those they are only 700 per rim + 3 months of wait....

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Get a good picture where your wheels show and have someone on this site photoshop it for you, but i would lower the car first before i bought wheels...when you buy wheels before you lower it, you might regret it cause you can only lower your car on the specs of the wheel, if you get suspension then you can test how low you want before getting rims...my opinion only tho..good luck

BTW the rh CX in silver or the bronze evo 5, black on black is played out and white wheels look weird on a black car...

·
Ricky
1,402 Posts
PoloFolk said:
Enkei Evo 5 in Bronze 22x7.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh: :up2: . No seriously, the enkei wiould look the most aggresive out of the choices.. Thats my style clean & aggresive .. BUT I like the RH C'5 the most cause Im not a fan of 95% Enkei's..

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I need new tires asap, the rims will just sit in my garage for coupe of weeks before I get my coilovers, its raining outta the ass anyway. I'm gonna go with bronze I guess, because that would be pretty unique out here; havent seen any accords with bronze rims. I don't need anybody to shop for me I can do it myself, but really does not help me see anything, because I can put everything on my car to make it tight but its not real :(. I'm gonna prolly go with Enkies EVO5 or RSVs, thought about 5Zigens FN01R-C, but they would look weird on 6th gen more of a civic rims.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
AV6pinoy said:
get the enkei evo 5's. those look HOT!!!! believe me!
:werd: :werd: :yes: :iagree: :drool:

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
C5'S FTW they were my old wheels, I had my friend buy them right after me because he liked mine but his is for a V6 5 lug univ He has not driven much on them after he moved to the ATL might of been used for less then 1 or 2 months before he took them off.

He wants to sell them infact they are just sitting around the garage, I spoke to him last week about them but did not post anything for him. They are 18X7.5 with a +44 offset I think it could be +45 but they fit fine, Black with polished lip and the tires are pretty much new paid new $1700 for them and they come with lugs nuts, center caps etc and he only wants $975 no haggle price shipped or $900 picked up if I'm correct. He now lives in Atlanta needs to buy a new car so if your intrested let me know.

Another local friend of mine's has the Enkei RSV's on his 6th gen and he's bent or cracked his wheels 3 or 4 times, Enkei on good will gave him free replacments I would not trust Enkei's durability at least with the RSV model.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
C5s are nice though only negative part about them they are not authenic Racing Hart Japan made wheels :( just iminations. Where are they made? Though Racing Hart CX is real, but I don't like the design.

·
Ricky
1,402 Posts
^^^

Its the new white, ahha .. I agree with the bad quality of the Enkei's .. I say stick with BRONZE. Not too many accords black with bronze wheels .. Bronze NOT Gold :p just to clear that up :D .. Those Racing harts would be SUPER easy to get repowder coated bronze :up2: . Now that would look SICK !

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
Dude, believe me, get the ENKEI's!!!

Too many people got the RH's on their accord already. played out homie!!
Bronze Enkeis will get you more HONEYS than the guys with the RH's.
LOL. no offense RH owners. haha

1 - 20 of 45 Posts