Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
trying to go 6spd on my 4cylinder accord so here's what im selling!!!

F/S stuff!!

OEM Headlights SOLD

OEM Lower Cubby and Ipod Hook Up SOLD

LX Overhead console $25 shipped. only issue is the sunglass thing comes out slowly. i'll try and figure out the problem but it's probably the spring.

Yokomo MR4-TC SD SSG Chassis looking for $40. was going to make another RC car but dunno if it's in the budget right now.

OEM LX rear sway bar 10 bucks plus shipping. will get pics asap

OEM Front Door speakers work fine. 20 shipped for the set. will get pics asap

TW Acura TL A-Spec Wheels 18x8 +45 make an offer. will get pics up asap of each individual wheel. they have curb rash on them, they are used, they need new tires. looking for a local sale, best offer takes it provided i sell. just testing the waters right now, anything can be sold at the right price.
WHEEL 1

WHEEL 2

WHEEL 3 worst one, scratch almost all the way around.

WHEEL 4

$550 FOR THE WHEELS PCIKED UP! $650 Shipped!!!

LG CU500 AT&T Cell Phone SOLD!

Nike Air Force 1 shoes All Black, barely worn, some creases but i tried my best not to crease them. Make an offer. Size 10.5 Mens

Logitech USB Force Feedback Race wheel USB Port, pedals, force feedback wheel, paddle shifters, works with computers, PS2. not sure about an Xbox. looking for $50 shipped.

OEM Pulley set make and offer. wouldn't bother putting them back on if i tried to sell the car.

everything is OBO so don't hesitate to throw up an offer, seriously. all of the pics are up. sorry the rear deck speakers have been sold!

thanks for looking!!

Ryan

note: stocking not included...

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
email sent. no brand name for the ipod hook up, got it from circuit city for $60. works just as good as my new alpine headunit ipod hook up does.

·
1,032 Posts
hey does that ipod aux link whine when turn up volume or in hiigh gear? i have the exact same one and whenver i downshift or accelerate the pitch of the whine increases/decreses...

i think its becuase it charges the ipod and also aux and together they are ground correctly? but jw if yours does the same thing or mine defective.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope mine never did that. it was good when turned up high and no other interference. yes it charges it while hooked up, but i don't know if that's the issue.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
man, did you or the person park by braille with the A-Specs?
i dont know, the guy said that his wife drove the car and it came back like that lol. but someone local said that it would cost about 150 per wheel to fix. can't remember the company though. but it's just some curbings, none of the wheels are bent, you can't really see the scratches from 5+ ft. away.

E46Fanatic said:
Will those speakers work with a 6th Gen?
i'm not totally positive they will, they are 6.5 speakers. but these like clip into the door behind the panel.

cell phone is sold!
and...to the top!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump!

headlights sold! ipod adapter and cubby sold! common help me get rid of these wheels!!! slight price drop on wheels!

·
-Maninder
3,962 Posts
A 6 speed for your I4. Is it a TSX 6 speed? Besides extra gear for better highway miledge, is there any advantages of the 6 speed tsx K24 vs. the Accord 5 speed K24?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A 6 speed for your I4. Is it a TSX 6 speed? Besides extra gear for better highway miledge, is there any advantages of the 6 speed tsx K24 vs. the Accord 5 speed K24?
yeah there is quite a difference. closer gearing from the different final drive, closer gear ratios so there isn't a huge change from 1st to 2nd or 2nd to third. and i'll be going from a 20lb flywheel to a 12 lb flywheel which will help with acceleration as well.

buy my wheels! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts