Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,today is bad day for me,when I want to fill up the gas accidentally I hit the pole close with pump gas,lucky me I don't hit the pump gas could be worse,know my front bumper and my tyc headlight totally broke,I had plan to use 01-02 bumper and I need help from you guys who ever did it but I want to make sure about everything,

1.is it the bumper direct swap or any part I have to cut it?
2.is it the bumper will line up perfectly with my front end?

Ok guys thanks for any input from all of you and btw I get this accident bc I look to hot chick on gas station.:banghead:

·
-Maninder
3,962 Posts
All coupe bumpers are interchangeable with eachother 98-00 and 01-02, same with sedans. If you want to use a sedan bumper on a coupe or vise versa, the hood won't line up.

Looks like you have a 98-00 coupe, and yes, an 01-02 COUPE bumper will fit without modification.

Like this:

Btw you might get in trouble for making this thread, it has been covered many times, search button on top right should be used before making a new thread.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh oh sorry dude,I had been try to use search button but they comes out with a such thing not even connect with what I looking for that's way I make this tread but Thanks a lot for you input I appreciate that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts