Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi can someone take a picture of how they installed there V2 i got mine used so there was no instruction thx very much All i need to now is where the screw go in and where the thin hose go into thats all....sorry i am not a mechanic

·
Registered
303 Posts
what screw are u talkin about? the big screw head thing goes into the old opening for the maf sensor. I think the thin hose is for the coolant line.

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
04accordcoupe said:
Coolant line is still there stuck to teh metal tubing haven't touched that....i guees the extra tubing is so we can take out the metal tubing i think but not sure
Also make sure you flex wrap the rest of the line to the IAT sensor.

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
If you dont have any line attached, then yes. If its dangling loose, it is something else. As long as your coolant line and the line that goes directly to the intake are in tact, then you are good as gold.

·
Registered
603 Posts
04accordcoupe said:
Coolant line is still there stuck to teh metal tubing haven't touched that....i guees the extra tubing is so we can take out the metal tubing i think but not sure
u need to remove all that metal tubing behind the intake, and replace it w/those blk rubber tubes that it came with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts