Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now, D2 hasnt been around a long time, only since 1997. They have a their coilover which is comparable to the Tein Flex since it has shock height adjustability to allow full travel (something like that). Without the pillowball mount i can get it for 930 shipped. Now do you think im asking for it by purchasing a Coilover like this? The Nissan owners have used it and like it a lot, and the company's racing team seems to have done well (dont know if that should even make a difference). You can get the spring rates custom tailored, and the coilovers have 32 levels of damping. so umm should i go with something like this or just get the tein ss?

·
Registered
33 Posts
OwAce said:
Now, D2 hasnt been around a long time, only since 1997. They have a their coilover which is comparable to the Tein Flex since it has shock height adjustability to allow full travel (something like that). Without the pillowball mount i can get it for 930 shipped. Now do you think im asking for it by purchasing a Coilover like this? The Nissan owners have used it and like it a lot, and the company's racing team seems to have done well (dont know if that should even make a difference). You can get the spring rates custom tailored, and the coilovers have 32 levels of damping. so umm should i go with something like this or just get the tein ss?

go with teins. I hate to sound like i work for them but real world experiece favors tein. i just installed tein ss adn got them from kuruma motoring on ebay for 850 + 50 shipping + 9 insurance. let me know if you have any intall questions about install anyway.

Dt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts