Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like the topic says. I had one int he 6th gen forums but clean2draccord said to post one in this regional chapter so i was like "why not?" So here goes. I need someone to lend me a hand in installing my springs. Maybe if i can get a few more than necessary it could be a short notice mini-meet.

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anytime on the weekend. I worked the week 5pm-9pm, but i mean if it comes down to it i can take a day off...

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
Never done springs but did coilovers.... spring break is next week and im not doing ANYTHING! WOOHOO! :) but yeah if u keep me updated i might join you guys and lean a lil.... mahybe even fix my ebrake then too. :eek:

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
DeadDoc said:
Never done springs but did coilovers.... spring break is next week and im not doing ANYTHING! WOOHOO! :) but yeah if u keep me updated i might join you guys and lean a lil.... mahybe even fix my ebrake then too. :eek:
My spring break is next week too, sucks that it's not on the same week as UGA and some other schools. :(

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
clean2draccord said:
My spring break is next week too, sucks that it's not on the same week as UGA and some other schools. :(
well its same as USC.... but sadly i wasnt invited to go on a trip with my friend!!!!! GAHHH WOMEN~ but yeah.

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok i think i might have found a neighbor that can install it for me next week, heh. he like...gets payed to "supe" up bimmers and other bmw. He has 2 showcars himself...nice guy, but i'm gonna see wats up.

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
phongtruong12 said:
i go to UGA, and you know how our spring breaks are :) i'm going to panama city this spring break.
I lived in Athens for 2 years, best 2 years of my life. ;)

akordman said:
ok i think i might have found a neighbor that can install it for me next week, heh. he like...gets payed to "supe" up bimmers and other bmw. He has 2 showcars himself...nice guy, but i'm gonna see wats up.
Cool, just us know if you still need help.

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
alright lemme see...wats the earliest you guys would be able to do it? I just quit my job, so i'm free in the afternoons now..and he's telling me nextweek as well, i mean...hows this sat/sun'ish for you guys?

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh btw...anyone wanna help with a sub and amp install? I'm planning on having my springs installed this Sunday, if all goes well. I'll try and get pics with my g/f's camera and show you guys the new and improved gap.

PS-> to double check, after you install you get alignment, drive around for about 100 miles and then retighten something...what is it you retighten after installing springs and letting your car "settle"???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts