Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, here's a pic of my car with 19's. Just put them on today. Let me know what you guys think.

Here is my dilemma, I want to lower the car and obviously you guys can see that its really high. Anyways, I want to lower it but am having difficulty chosing which springs to put on the car. I have two choices, the first is the Tein S-Tech's and the second is H&R Sportline.

Please help me out guys with your opinions or suggestions. Thank you.

BTW, I will be temporarily using stock shocks.

TEIN S-TECH SPRINGS

http://store.yahoo.com/import-store/teslospforac1.html

H&R SPORTLINE SPRINGS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7962126362&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

·
Registered
748 Posts
Go with h&R, if you want somthing lower id go with eibach, but bettween these two id go with h&r i currently have them on my accord and i like the ride, i been riding on stock shocks for over a while now and it rides fine.
Best set-up, H&R + koni shocks- give you the best ride quailty plus looks.

oh yeah, sick rims makes the car look really good, what kind are they?

·
Registered
144 Posts
if yer not plannin on changing the shocks anytime soon.. Stechs yer best choice.. cuz h&rs will kill yer stock shocks in a hurry

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
next month im getting eibach pro kit and eibach pro damper on my sedan. I've heard that aftermarket spring will blow the stock shock, which is not a good think. Why dont you save some money and get something worth it for your car. Man... your rim is hot, where do you get them?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Teain S-tech's I love the drop and the feel. So far I've been on stock shocks and I still think the ride is great. I'm planning on getting Koni yellow soon and from what I hear its one of the best lowering setup for our car TEIN S and Koni's

·
Registered
226 Posts
Deepa said:
oh yeah, sick rims makes the car look really good, what kind are they?
Yeah.. what kind are they.. they link of look like the Nakiyama Vaders.. am I correct? Where'd u get them at and what did it set u back? I am looking for some nice & clean 19's for my coupe. Any help would be great.. thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts