Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently installed my throttle body spacer. Its been a few weeks now and i have a check engine light. Networkcar e-mailed me and said that the problem was "manifold absolute pressure/barometric pressure circuit high imput" it says it means "engine may not be consuming fuel efficiently". This this because of my throttle body spacer or intake or anything. Cuz if the dealer is just ganna F me over, then ima just take it to CC to check it out. Thanks.
:confused:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it makes it whooshh sound that i kinda like. If its not messing anything up, then im cool with it. If thats the problem, then il get it removed right away.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
take that shiat off if it gives zero gains, invest the money in a V2 and hear a REAL whoosh/rumble coming outta ur engine bay :up:

edit: what intake do you have? i got my V2 from CCAuto for 235, 285 installed, pretty good if you ask me

·
Registered
370 Posts
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
take that shiat off if it gives zero gains, invest the money in a V2 and hear a REAL whoosh/rumble coming outta ur engine bay :up:

edit: what intake do you have? i got my V2 from CCAuto for 235, 285 installed, pretty good if you ask me
:werd: V2 is the only way to go :D ....

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
I didn't say it was better..... just offering another choice.

Troublemaker! :D

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
Put Money Down For Unichip

TB Spacer LOL . JUST PUT YOUR MONEY DOWN FOR UNICHIP~! :rofl2:

Here is something cool of ebay which would sound cool for an ACCORD LOL .

ITS A FAKE TURBO! BLOW OFF VALVE NOISE ANY EVERYTHING! THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO REALLY WANT TO BE COOL. WHY DONT YOU BUY THIS INSTEAD!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7977743120&category=33633&sspagename=WDVW

P.S.

I SHOULD OF BOUGHT A G35

I am ashamed someone would put a TB spacer on the accord without doing research on V6p.net or other forums

LOL

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i did research on it and didnt find out much. Peolple had mixed reviews on it. So i figured id try it. Now i know that it was a bad choice. It was only like 50 bucks so im not really ganna cry over it. Right now i have a AEM intake. I'm not planning on keeping this car too much longer, so im not ganna spend money on a V2 yet. I may get an Audi, but if i end up keeping this car for a while longer, then i'll go ahead and get the V2... Thanks for all the imput.

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
remove the TB. What i would do is reset the ECU . All you have to do is unplug 4 plugs on your passenger side. Thats where the ECU is located.

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
I like AEM V2

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
naah, i didnt really notice any fuel gains. I just miss the whooosh now..LOL. Ima get it put back on next week when the new gaskets come in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts