Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help i really dun no much about my AV6 . but i think its actin up , i left it fo 2 months when i was in Vietnam , came back . i was drivin fo a while and i noticed dat da steerin wheel kept on turnin to da right when i let go of da steer wheel. Iz it becuz of my aliment? help thanks a lot

·
Work hard...play harder!
772 Posts
It could be that the pressure in your tires are low. Check the pressure of your tires ( you can buy the readers at like auto zone for around $5), that or use the built in ones at a gas station air pump. If your running on stock wheels and tires I believe they should be at 40psi, but check the number on the tire just to be sure. If that doesn't work, then yeah ur alignement is off.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Stock Accord V6 tires should be inflated to 32 PSI front and rear. Check tire pressures first, and if they're ok, it probably an alignment problem.

·
Registered
307 Posts
OCdjg said:
It could be that the pressure in your tires are low. Check the pressure of your tires ( you can buy the readers at like auto zone for around $5), that or use the built in ones at a gas station air pump. If your running on stock wheels and tires I believe they should be at 40psi, but check the number on the tire just to be sure. If that doesn't work, then yeah ur alignement is off.
Never use the maximum PSI number on the tire as a guide for correct inflation pressure. That's just the max you can put in that tire, and not what your car manufacturer recommends for that vehicle. For correct inflation pressures for your specific vehicle, look at the sticker inside the driver's side door jam.

·
Work hard...play harder!
772 Posts
oh yeah huh, duh...yeah 32-35psi is where u want it to be at unless you have a lot of weight in the car.

·
Work hard...play harder!
772 Posts
kleptodathief said:
LOL ninja man...seems viet doods can't engrish :)....40 psi is alot of air wtf???
it is for normal driving....is should be at 32-35max PSI

1 - 10 of 10 Posts