Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes I am really parting out my accord. I am completely done with the whole tuning thing. I has been a fun ride but as we all know. All good things must come to an end. I am becoming a father soon so I need something that is a lot safer when it comes to accidents and also has room to support a family. I change cars every couple of years so this where this chapter ends and a new one begins. I got a 2002 Chevy Suburban. As you all know I will mod this one and still keep it nice and clean. Thats what I am all about. As you know once you get rid of your honda you dont really visit the site as much so I will stop by from time to time. I wanna say thank you to everyone here for all the help and advice that you gave me. I am deploying on the 22nd so the parts have to go fast. PM me if interested. You can paypal me at [email protected]. I am not holding any part so the people who send me the money first gets the part. Now let the selling begin.

Mugen Fr Lip- NIB never used- 75+shipping (Locals Only)

Tsudo Muffler used for approxiamately 2000 miles 10+shipping

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Dude you've had those retros for like 2 months!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aznfunkyflip said:
Must be gone by 22 June?

last time i checked the calendar ... it was July 9 :confused:

Thanx. It was early this morning and I was tired. I meant 22 July. That is when I am scheduled to deploy.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Bump..

Congratulations on the upcoming newborn! Glad you found something you're happy with and a Chevy is the way to push heavy. G'luck and be safe in the service, visit the site often and goodbye to another clean ass accord owner!! g'luck on the sales too, those parts need another good home!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts