Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent posted on here in god knows how long. so just wanted to see whats been up and see some new people. ive been noticing a lot of nice accords around the rockville area these days. given i dont have my accord any more but try to stay up on the scene. also i have a few things left over from the accord in my garage, not sure what but ill look through it all and post up some for sale posts later

·
Registered
31 Posts
I haven't posted on this site in awhile either. Figured i'd show how beat up the hooptie is.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
We have meets in Rockville every friday night next to Barnes & Noble in the indoor garage level 3. Stop by and say hi. This is my Accord sedan just some recent pics taken in Rockville lol. Or hit us up on our local site WWW.BWIMPORTS.ORG

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
driven said:

Lookin good buddy!!!

The A4 is going bye bye!!!!! lookin for a new car now, maybe looking at a used TL Type-S or something. I am done with the modding so muhc, just want something bigger and more reliable than the Audi

got any leads for a TL-S?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I have a black 7gen coupe with bodykit and black 19" rims with polished lip and im in rockville going up and down the pike doing **** like all day. Im also on Old Georgetown rd. and Wisc. Ave and those are really the only places i drive, how sad.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
accordman69 said:
Lookin good buddy!!!

The A4 is going bye bye!!!!! lookin for a new car now, maybe looking at a used TL Type-S or something. I am done with the modding so muhc, just want something bigger and more reliable than the Audi

got any leads for a TL-S?
hey andrew, long time no speak,
A tl is nice, but did those come in a 6 speed? if you want something thats reliable and can put up with your driving, why dont you get a 6 speed acura? The J-series auto's were never really that good. -J

·
Registered
31 Posts
v6 on 20s said:
Maybe it's me, but are those factory Eclipse GT wheels?
why yes they are. lol. i called them doodles for awhile. not many people catch on to that. can't beat free, i guess.

·
Work hard, play later.
657 Posts
I thought I been seeing to many RSX but wow ever since I met up with Jai and Dre I see way to many hooked up accords, lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts