Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I got my accord in May and I been looking around on this site since then but I never posted anything. Anyway here's my 01 coupe V6, I got it for my college graduation. It was my dad's car, he liked this color better than the red. :gotme: He got an 05 g35 coupe which I love. Here's what I've done to my accord so far.

HFP Rims
BFGoodrich Traction T/A V Tires 215 50 17
98-00 black chrome badges
Infinity Reference 6002si in doors
Infinity Reference 6 x 9
Panasonic CQ-C8300U Headunit
Alpine MRD-M301 mono amp
Infinity Reference 1232w sub
OEM DIN Pocket
Hardwired Passport 8500
Grille-Tech grille painted to match rims and notches cut out for license plate bracket
Still workin on custom headlights and I'll take the sound resonator thing off the intake when I put the headlights in.

I know I need a drop. I really don't plan on doing a lot more to the car probably just drop, leds and tint. Anyways let me know what you think.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
*Looks at wheels*

Ruh oh, wheres Silv_Accord_V6

lol nice ride nice ride. Our HU's are almost the same. The AV6 has a lot of potential for modding so you should have quite a lot of fun working with it.

Welcome to V6P! :v6pflag: :v6pyea: :woot:

·
Registered
655 Posts
WelCoME!!!!! Nice car... I like the wheels a lot, but you should think about some engine bolt-on mods. Usually a CAI for starters.

·
Drop Dead Gorgeous
913 Posts
Makes me look bad, cause I'm rolling on 3 HFP rims and 1 stock 16" right now hehe. Nice ride dawgie. I gotta get some grille-tech's and the OEM lip kit and I'm set. I won't be dropping because I don't like to feel potholes. :/.

·
Smooth as Silk
345 Posts
Welcome!

Car looks great, system appears to be nice as well. I like the way it looks as it is with the HFP wheels (i wouldn't drop it, as I don't like to feel potholes either).

Tint the windows (of course) and you're set!

Oh yeah, one more thing: Please, please, please, don't drive it like a Z - your trans will thank you in the long run

·
Registered
542 Posts
whohoo another 6gen green ! welcome to the boards man!

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
Welcome to V6P.net!

Well, it looks like you're on the right track. Car is very clean and you have the right taste. I would probably slam it down with some coilovers and go with the Mugen front lip and side skirts and a modified OEM rear lip.

Good luck!

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
looks good, and welcome to the site. i live in clinton, not too far from where you are, i dont think? like a drive down the highway.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys thanks for all the comments. I feel welcomed :clap: Heres a pic of my amp. I got it for 150 bucks brand new from circuit city and I'm happy with it. Making that wall was a pain to do, installing stereo stuff pisses me off haha.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts