Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there has been so many concerns with the alignment spec's once this kit is installed here is the answer from Honda. The car will not maintain its original settings.

 

·
User #4002
Joined
·
1,283 Posts
SanMarino Coupe said:
Since there has been so many concerns with the alignment spec's once this kit is installed here is the answer from Honda. The car will not maintain its original settings.
Are the original settings on 6th generation the same on the original 7th generation?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
SanMarino Coupe said:
looking at the specs of camber on the 04 acord,
after install should u get a camber kit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DeezV604 said:
looking at the specs of camber on the 04 acord,
after install should u get a camber kit?
From what others are saying on this site its going to be a case by case situation. So far the kits we have installed, they all fall within specs given above. Some people have installed the kit and have been out of range so a kit was needed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
hey. so i just installed the S-techs and i got an alignment already. my rear camber is for the left is -2.0 and the right is -1.7. does this mean i fall within the specs for the HFP suspension and i dont need a camber?

Thanks

JoE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
99accordJoE said:
hey. so i just installed the S-techs and i got an alignment already. my rear camber is for the left is -2.0 and the right is -1.7. does this mean i fall within the specs for the HFP suspension and i dont need a camber?

Thanks

JoE
You are within the specs set by the chart
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top