Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Honda Accord Cpe Stealth
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I will have pictures later today but I wanted to put this up early and see if there was any interest.......

I have HFP Springs that I took off my car yesterday with about 20k miles on them still in good condition......I was thinking for these I like $120 and we can talk about shipping depending on where your located.....

I also have a SSM Trunk Lid in perfect condition paint looks like new......I took it off because the person who had my car before I guess decided they didn't like the lip so they installed the spoiler with the third brake light........so I thought I didn't need both........I have seen these going new around $300 I believe painted.......so I will start with $200 and we can again talk about shipping....

All Prices are negotiable to a fair degree and will listen to any respectable offers.....Thanks and pics will be up later today.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am interested in the HFP spring kit. Is this the full kit or just the springs themselves? Also what color is the spoiler?

·
Honda Accord Cpe Stealth
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the color is Satin Silver Metallic and it is just the springs......not the shocks as I am using the shocks with my newly acquired S techs.......and Ive been busy all weekend with family things so I should have pics up tomorrow night.......look for them then

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
i guess ill chime in. i was one who took it off.
things that new owner will need is probably new bolt(home depo .99cents)
and 3m double sided tape to replace what was on there

by the way, it cant be oem and unpainted, all oem spoilers come prepainted to match factory color.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i'm interested in the spring, are you willing ship it to canada?
if you are, can you find out how much to ship to:
toronto, Ontario. Canada M1k 5G4

cheers!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
hi, thanks for replying back to me, tried to pm you but i guess i don't have enough to message you privatly. just let you know that i'm gonna have to let this pass. i just got a big bonus from my company, so i'll be moving on to full coilover suspension for my car. so good luck on your sale!!!

cheers!!:)

·
LED/HID Retrofitter
202 Posts
sucks i have the actual spoiler and would like the lip spoiler, but this lip spoiler won't cover up the old holes.

·
Honda Accord Cpe Stealth
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pmed.....

And it wont cover up the old holes but you could get them filled in and put this spoiler on instead to change the look of the whole back of your car....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts