Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an HFP suspension for the 2006 V6 6MT coupe? Last time I looked, it appeared that the HFP was only available specifically for the 2003-2005. If there is no part specific to the 2006, would installing the 03-05 HFP on my car void my warranty? I would like to keep the car stock and maintain all warranties.

How much would the HFP suspension cost shipped to 15122?

Thanks

·
Registered
990 Posts
If you look under Accessory Installation Instructions for 2006 Accord 2dr it will list 2006 Accord 2-Door Sport Suspension, Publications No. AII 30227 Shown Below. $591.00 Shipped (Kit does not include emblems)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SanMarino Coupe said:
If you look under Accessory Installation Instructions for 2006 Accord 2dr it will list 2006 Accord 2-Door Sport Suspension, Publications No. AII 30227 Shown Below. $591.00 Shipped (Kit does not include emblems)
Thanks for the info. You're the only person who was able to confirm that the suspension was compatible with the 2006. Installing this myself would not void my warranty, correct?

Also, looking through the archives, I noticed that there was a group buy on these 2-3 years ago for $431.25 + Shipping. Was this just due to excess inventory from Honda? Would there ever be another opportunity for that pricing again? Thanks again.

·
Registered
990 Posts
First off nothing will VOID the warranty unless that is done by honda and that is only if the car was totaled and a salvage title issued. What installing aftermarket parts (which is not the case here) will do is if the aftermarket part can be directly tied to a warranty claim that claim can be denied by honda.

There was special pricing on this kit which is no longer available through honda and I dont see it being offered in the near future.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SanMarino Coupe said:
There was special pricing on this kit which is no longer available through honda and I dont see it being offered in the near future.
Thank you. Has this kit been completely discontinued from Honda? Do you expect your inventory will run out in the near term future? Sorry for all the questions. I'm just contemplating if I want to burn all that cash right now or not :D

Also, I just placed an order for the group buy on the HFP emblems. Hope you got it. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.