Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale:

1 Pair of Brand New McCulloch 6000K HID bulbs in H1 (good for tyc) $ 100 shipped

1 brand new (not a pair) McCulloch Gen 5 Ballast (can be used with any bulb) $60 Shipped

1 Brand new Philips D2S 85122+ bulb (not a pair) which im told burns at around 5000k (used to replace a bulb in a set that has already colorshifted) $60 shipped

Pick up in socal with cash and you can take 5 bucks off those prices. Otherwise, paypal is good as long as NOT from a credit card.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
What kind of ballast is it for? I mean is it for an H1 connector in the end?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all mcculloch bulbs have the same connector, so it doesnt matter what kind of bulb you use

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Oh...cuz I have seen a McCulloch 9006 ballast and the eonnector is different than a H4..I mean its still positive and negative however the clips are different a 9006 is thinner than an H1 or H4..

I just wanted to know where this ballast came from..from what kit or did you buy it seperately?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a guy sent me an email already intending to buy the ballast so i will let you know if that falls through

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ballast is sold indeed.... 2 6000k H1 bulbs still available, also 1 philips 5000k d2s available.

·
Registered
92 Posts
99AccordEXv6 said:
ballast is sold indeed.... 2 6000k H1 bulbs still available, also 1 philips 5000k d2s available.
hey i pmed u to see if u had sent out the ballast... can i get the tracking number???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts