Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not the vendor, just an interested party. I need a minimum of 10 buyers. The kit comes with Hella Ballasts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
c'mon, there's gotta be someone that wants hids, $250 shipped is a good deal, all i need is 10 willing buyers

·
XmEnB!sHoP
415 Posts
scorcobra said:
c'mon, there's gotta be someone that wants hids, $250 shipped is a good deal, all i need is 10 willing buyers
hahahaha wow you gave a whole 11 minutes for someone to respond.

Give us some more info thats pretty cheap for HID's

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
hmmMM tempting..

are these HID's reliable/good quality? (sry i don't know anything about HID's)

Viper said:
I sell OEM HIDs for the same price shipped.

(thread hijacking :) )
eh? more info plz

·
Registered
470 Posts
i talked to the guy from superhids.com and he said if we can get at least 10 or more people then we can get these prices

He sales McCulloch Kits

5300K = $285 shipped
6000K = $295 shipped
8000K = $315 shipped
10K = $335 shipped

* Dual beam H4 is $170

·
Registered
33 Posts
all these kits suck ass as far as light output goes. if you get 10K lighting all you are gonna get is color, not lumens. all of the just bulb type kits aren't worth it. if you buy them you will be dissapointed, i can almost guarentee it. if your gonna get HIDs do it right and get OEM projectors with HIDs. thats just my opinion

·
Banned
918 Posts
tarheelguy said:
all these kits suck ass as far as light output goes. if you get 10K lighting all you are gonna get is color, not lumens. all of the just bulb type kits aren't worth it. if you buy them you will be dissapointed, i can almost guarentee it. if your gonna get HIDs do it right and get OEM projectors with HIDs. thats just my opinion
yup, I found bezels for my retro today, good ole IKEA ROCKS!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts