Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I figured I might start this up for you guys. These are not your typical "Philips Kit" or "Hella Kit" HID Conversions. These are PREMIUM quality HID kits made by a reputable manufacturer. No bundling of kits, no fake "Philips" capsules. There is no uncertainty here. For more information on them goto our website at http://www.liteswap.com

Pricing will be determined AND includes FREE StonGard ($59.95 value).

StonGard is a light protection film that protects your headlight lenses from chipping and pitting which overtime becomes clouded and effects lighting performance. Keep your lenses looking brand new with these 80mil thick films. They adhere easily and warrantied for life against yellowing. When installed, they are hardly noticeable and will NOT effect light output.

So who is in? We will need 10.

1)EVO_Schen
2)Duece415
3)J30A02
4)Goliath
5)Integra-sys3rror
6)Integra-GSRGuy
7)honda_girrrl
8+ Im too lazy to update from site to site... all that is important is that we have our minimum!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm in.

Are we waiting to complete the 10? Or is this something that I can take care of reasonably soon.

I have a couple of questions abotu the stone guard, do you have any pics of this on a car and do you have stone guard for OEM foglights? Also, I'm interested in a pair of white 1157 LED's.

Thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
put me down for the 9006, i'll hold off on the h1's because the ellipsoid headlights for my bmw won't be ready for a month or so

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have to wait for 10.

If you want it right away, AV6 members get 10% off and the Free StonGard offer is still available. I do not haver pics of the StonGard on an Accord, but there is a pic on our site under "Other Products". I have StonGard on my car aas well as most of the people I know. You won't notice it is there unless you look closely.

As far as OEM fogs go, yes. It is $19.95

·
Registered
204 Posts
off topic, but how much can you get the zkw for a e36 coupe?

the dj's auto i'm getting is going for 220 w/ pnp h1's and stongard

·
Registered
363 Posts
How hard is it to remove the Stone Guard if I decide that I'd rather not have it on the housing?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont know why you would want to... but if you chose to, leave your lights on for about 10 minutes to get the surface hot, then peel. It should come right off.

Just FYI, many road racers are using StonGard now instead of taping up their lights on road courses...

It is transparent protection and will keep your lenses from chipping and getting hazed. Why would you want to remove it?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hey eric, so does every1 get 10 % off as long as they use that coupon code or does it have to be under certain conditions?

1 - 20 of 134 Posts