Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YO IM JUST POSTING THIS CUZ I CAME ACCROSS THIS SITE WWW.SUPERHIDS.COM. THESE KITS LOOK GREAT IN QUALITY AND IF WE CAN GET 10+ PEOPLE INTERESTED IN A KIT WE CAN GET DISCOUNT PRICE! DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS KIT AND WANT TO TESTIFY...JUST ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST AND WHEN WE GET 10+ ILL LET THEM KNOW AND GET BACK WITH EVERYONE. PEACE.

1.SMOOTH98AV6
2. ?

·
AV6.com Veteran
2,171 Posts
judging by the pictures, the kit looks identical to a McCulloch HID kit.

Generation 5 McCulloch HIDs have gotten better, but i dont know about the SUPERHID kits.

·
Shifting 5 Gears Baby !!
999 Posts
I can get McCulloch HIDs
let me know I have a hookup
shipped to your door for 300$ USD

·
Banned
762 Posts
wait, wat brand are these??
i heard cheap brands look bad. the philips ones are helal nice looking. but anyone got pic of these on their accords?? if good then worth 200 bux!!

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
i also think these are the mcculloch HID kits with a different label on them. i used to have a mcculloch kit on my accord. it looked really nice....but the output on the ground wasn't all that great. it was really bright....but it was all concentrated like right in front of the car...i had to aim my lights up as high as i could to get as much distance as possible. anyway...the kit itself was nice...sold mine to a guy w/ an integra

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
VTEC-v6! said:
Do be aware in order to conduct a group buy here on V6P, if you decide to pursue the GB, you might file a contract with V6P for it...the fee is $50. See here for more information:
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_v6pvendor_faq_item
Hi,

I am interested in setting up a group buy for selling HID kits. However I myself do not have a business license, so I dont have all the information like tax numbers and such. Will I still be eligible to set one up?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts