Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have several sets of HID kits.. colors are 6000k 8000k and 12000k I have the 6000k on right now will post pistures of it on my car later tonite but here are some pictures of the kit it self

It generic 5th generation HID kit.. easy to install plug and play. Took me 15 minutes to do my car. asking price is $250 picked up. Let me know

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From my co worker. He only has like 3 sets of each color to get rid of. He sold to me. The kits came from HK i think.

·
Registered
335 Posts
That's pretty close to treading the line... Please check with us before you sell things to make a profit. I suggest you sell them for what you paid to be fair to those of us that run the website. Tis pretty expensive supporting a stand alone server ;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
hold up, im confused, does these kits come with the bulbs and the harnesses and everything that comes with the kit, so basically, its plug and play?

if it is, im interested in a kit (9006) maybe like 6000k - 8000k

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea it comes with. bulbs, ballast, wiring harness (if u decide to use it), zip ties, screws and one year warrenty

·
Registered
655 Posts
hey bro, you got any other app. besides 9006, cuz i mite want it for the tC i'm about to get.. i still dont know what bulbs they use, so by any chance if you know, that'll be great

·
Registered
184 Posts
9006 is low beam or high beam for the 6th gen? has anyone bought yet? im wondering how reliable this kit is. i might want an 8000k kit...mark me down for now or pm me.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts