Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Looking good!

Which reminds me that I'm going to need a new set of retros soon, my lens are yellowing again and you can only wet sand them so many times. :(

·
The Jester
1,352 Posts
Are you running the little high beam flaps on the HIDs as well as the extra bulbs? They make a world of difference. I honestly found that solution good enough to put the projector in place of the high beam bulb! Requires more tight fitting than a projector in the low beam slot, but of you're okay with some adventuring a 4 projector system can look very classy, and be very very bright.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, The Morimoto Mini that I have has the high beam flaps. I think they should fit in the high beam no problem. Now you have me thinking. I could order a second set of projectors for the highs.....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just test fitted the projectors on the highs. They don't fit. I am going to keep the LED in the high. I like the red diode, its a nice accent color that matches my car.

·
The Jester
1,352 Posts
Just test fitted the projectors on the highs. They don't fit. I am going to keep the LED in the high. I like the red diode, its a nice accent color that matches my car.
Required some expansion of the hole and modification to to the securing surface, the bezel i'm still trying to find a good fit, but there are ways of going about it. Just need an entire other set of projector kit.

·
Mr. Detail
1,134 Posts
I had Albin build mine, he did a terrific job. Minimoto projectors and E55 shrouds.

Beam pattern width and length are nuts!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn Scottwax, Awesome beam pattern. I can't wait to get mine installed. Waiting on a replacement projector then they go on.

·
Mr. Detail
1,134 Posts
The retrofits crap all over the stock HIDs in the G35 I picked up last month.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts