Accord V6 Forum banner

Are You Interested in one of these HID kits?

• Yes, For Sure Count Me In!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No Thanks

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED NOT ENOUGH RESPONSES AND NOT ENOUGH INTEREST THANKS

·
___
4,751 Posts
I might be interested depending on price ;)

·
Registered
554 Posts
I dunno man, I just bought an 8000k and mine look NOTHING like that.....my point is that you can't rely on photos.

I had originally wanted 5500k but the 8000k kit I was offered was such a bargain that I couldnt say no. The kit lights up BEAUTIFULLY, and they looked nothing like in the pics either. The pics had shown what seemed to be 4500k. I would say they light up closer to the HIDs found in the big body Lexus sedan.

I'm not sure about this kit though, the pics did make it seem like they were green....maybe someone messed wit the contrast on the photo alittle too much trying to make it look real, cus everyone knows that HIDs are difficult to photograph

·
Registered
930 Posts
8000K hid's will give u very bad lighting even though they may look good. the higher the K, the lower the light output. the highest anyone should go is 6000K.

·
Registered
554 Posts
8000K hid's will give u very bad lighting even though they may look good. the higher the K, the lower the light output. the highest anyone should go is 6000K.
thats the same that I thought. But the visibility with my kit is amazing. Ive put my car next to other cars equipped with HID and my kit lights up much more than the others.

·
Registered
128 Posts
colombianaccord on this one... i just bought the 8000k i had the 6000k b4 and these 8000k blows them away.... i think theres some pics of mine in colombianaccord's sig under the v6p fl meet mine is made by eurolite

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED NOT ENOUGH RESPONSES AND NOT ENOUGH INTEREST THANKS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts