Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crazy:I'm debating getting a HID conversion kit for my 2011 sedan.What are the pros and cons to having them ? What has been your experience, good or bad ?

·
-Allin-
755 Posts
You want to know the pros and cons of HIDS. First of all since you have a 2011 and it comes with projectors which is a good thing. Second HID on any car will increase better light output than your stock halogen. HID is also easy to install, look for a PNP kit and your set.

·
Czechopino
2,377 Posts
You want to know the pros and cons of HIDS. First of all since you have a 2011 and it comes with projectors which is a good thing. Second HID on any car will increase better light output than your stock halogen. HID is also easy to install, look for a PNP kit and your set.
Only problem is he has a sedan so no projectors and solar flare for all.

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't think there are any CONS, all PRO's in my opinion as the road will be much brighter and visibility in the rain will be much better too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hids are always good

:crazy:I'm debating getting a HID conversion kit for my 2011 sedan.What are the pros and cons to having them ? What has been your experience, good or bad ?
Do you like the sun ? Or do you like blackouts with no moon
That's basically the difference !
its night and day I did my 1rst conversion in 05 6 cars ago and will never run halogens again!!! not even in my fog lights .

HID's are based on candle power /lumens 4300 /5000 is oem and the best point blank as far as vision now if you want to stare at a welding torch go 7k or a disco party go 10k or 14k even lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts