Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has low miles, is custom if i can remember its a catco and I had it welded up with flanges has a o2 bung to. Sounded alot better than a random that i had run. asking $65 shipped all packed up and ready to go...

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DeadDoc said:
:eek: $65 shipped?!?!?! WEEE!!!!! sounds like a deal to me! v6 right?
Yep v6

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
I think I can afford that! If it runs fun I think I will take it.

So it gives it a deeper and louder sound right?
and how does it deal with performance? more higher and less lower?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it trips the cel but that doesnt matter becaus ethat just monitors your cat health and does not adjust a/f at all. We do not have emissions in florida.

I would have to say probably more on the high end side then low end, hard to tell with all the mods i had...

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
well if dead doc doesnt buy it, im willing to...

·
1,524 Posts
Is there a way to get it to not do the CEL? How hard is it to swap back and fourth between OEM cat and hi-flow? CEL's are not good for emmissions.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX said:
How would this sound with the greddy? A bit louder?
Yes a tad bit louder not much. As for emmission there are a 30min job to switch and you could get an o2 simulator if you wanted to not trip the cell.... This is performance oriented and not emmissions oriented really....

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
I'm in AZ, no emmissions so it wont matter. If I don't get an 02 sim is it going to effect me in anyway? I will take it if they don't.

·
1,524 Posts
Im going to let the person who was in line next get it. I keep putting off and forgeting I have a crap load of engine work to pay off and tires, shocks, and rotors that need to be bought.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dtownz Thrillah said:
hey ghettto .. can i get the gas lid door? =]
Sorry its junked....

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DeadDoc said:
Im going to let the person who was in line next get it. I keep putting off and forgeting I have a crap load of engine work to pay off and tires, shocks, and rotors that need to be bought.

Ok next runner up, email me [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts