Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going? I need to know because I will probably be filming for V6P's Cable TV show on Comcast Cable and I would like to include our V6P members :)

Dizzy

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Me and Driven are showing for sure have our spots already. I'm hoping we can get a few more members to show. But I know of friends that are showing but they are not members of V6P

·
Registered
662 Posts
i may go. have never been to a HIN event...

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
So is V6P gonna Rep at HIN???? Somehow? someway?? btw, can I get my hands on one of those nifty red V6p shirts? :)

·
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We will be there shooting footage for the V6P.Net cable tv show. No booth this time. And, those shirts were a limited production only for the execs. We're actually in the process of getting a new one designed with our new name, V6P Motorsports. V6P.net will still remain the same. But all of our new products will sport the new name. So we'll have V6P Motorsports racing products, V6P.Net forums, and V6P Network for our cable tv show ;)

Just look for me w/ the red shirt, Swerve and the cute girl who's going to be our V6P hostess on the show.

Dizzy

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
6/25, already got tickets ready,

Anything i can do to help out in the cable show?

·
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you hold a video camera? LOL :) We might need an extra person in case our Hostess gets too nervous to say anything coherent. LOL.

Dizzy

·
3,305 Posts
Dude I was gonna rigister today can you some how Comp my vehicle registrations for the show.

·
Registered
64 Posts
telele said:
Dude I was gonna rigister today can you some how Comp my vehicle registrations for the show.
you guys have to give me some fire power to be able to swing some comps... usually I comp a vehicle for every 10 for my guys.

·
3,305 Posts
Sorry I was updating my V6P account so I had to get it activated again. You can try now since it's all done or I will just email mail you which ever.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts