Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HIN- Hawaii (part 3 update)

I had an awsome Time With All The Models And Seeing all the cars there. I finally learned how to post pics so here they are. more to come.

:eek: :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HOT IMPORT NIGHTS - HAWAII PART 2

this is a pic of a waterfall/ fish tank in under the grill of a dodge

:eek:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sure ill post some ride pic, but the lighting in there really sucked that night so i didnt get a lot of of ride pics. as far as the scene in hawaii? well its kinda different from where im from which is chicago. the most of the local guys are pretty cool even if they dont know you. The females on the other hand can be very stuck up. but once they get to know you they a extremely loveable and will do just about anything for you.
Car scene. well it is drift car madness out here. After i redeploy from Iraq im gonna pic up drifting. there are alot of street crews out here but mostly made up of azians with civics and intergras. Since i have an accord an i really dont know any of the local in the scene like that i pretty much roll solo.but over all if you can get here you should come its an great place to get away, party and have fun at the beach.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The lighting sucked around the car at Hawaii's first HIN. so here are some. i am fixing the othe pics so ill update again when im finish with them. The big theing that got me about this show is that 95% of these cars are daily drivers. i have seen theses cars out on the road. so that was a big plus in my book.

i thought this was funny its g35 skyline and it reads " U Aint No G"

this was the first HIN so it still in the infant stage, as more come there will be more wild cars. but over all there were alot of hot cars and gurls there. ill update again soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts