Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i got a 08 4 cyl silver accord sedan was wondering if i should do this my self or get honda to do it because it looks amazingly easy

heres tha link http://www.collegehillshonda.com/storeart/8thgenaccsedan/illumsidestep.jpg

also its a 4 cyl was thinking about doing a front bumper conversion, 4cyl has the less aggressive bumper and the fog plastic things on the 4cyl bumper looks fugly... what do yall think ?

·
Jesse
1,019 Posts
i guess you can do the sidestep yourself depending on how "hands-on" you are. If you are not then just take it to the "stealership" and have them do it right for you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright well i did some research and from what every thing i read they say your warrenty gets voided if i do it my self.... which sucks ha! Oo btw any one know where i can get a front v6 08 sedan bumper ??? thats painted possibly?? cuz honda is about 200-300 then like another 100 for paint

·
Registered
261 Posts
quick question does the door sills light up where it says ACCORD?? because if it has nothing to do electrically then it shouldnt void the warranty

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea its on every door and they do light up you gotta hook up the wires to the fuse box and soo what i donno i might just get it done from honda safer =D haha

·
-Maninder
3,962 Posts
The sidestep thing looks like it's very easy and shouldnt take too long, do it yourself and save cash.

Also...500th post!!!
:banana:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts