Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever modified something in the car to be able to fit a handgun?? There isn't too much space inside the coupe to have one well concealed. Anyone have any suggestions??

before the flaming comes....I work in an EXTREMELY bad part of the inner city sometimes. Let's just keep it at that :)

·
RoLO "THE HULK" NY
903 Posts
Dam you got the coupe... hmmm... one of my boys has one in his car... I carry mine in my Sedan at all time.. let me ask him where he keeps it @ reach.

·
Registered
531 Posts
you guys are gangster (no flame intended)

how about the driver's side door pocket? can something be custom fitted in there?

·
RoLO "THE HULK" NY
903 Posts
Cubby whole (depending if you got a 22 or a 9) ... under arm rest .. between seat and where you change your gears..

·
Registered
296 Posts
the area under the steering wheel column. Its flat so you can mount a holster there and you can reach it quick when you need it. Your gun there shouldnt take up much space and wont be in the way.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a 9mm which i carry in my car at all times. I don't want it in the door just because people see it everytime i get out of my car.

I want to mount it somewhere under the driver's seat ideally, but It's pretty crowded under there.

I want to be able to reach it pretty quickly. However, i keep it in my lap when going through really bad parts :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
what about where the seatbelt buckles into? you can squeeze one in there
Are you looking for something custom made? as opposed to just somewhere to stuff it?
The center console cubby might be able to fit a 9. Is it a baretta? cause that might be a little large to fit in there. If its a glock 9, with a very little amount of customization it could fit.
Btw, what part of brooklyn are you driving through LMAO

·
Honda Rookie
1,042 Posts
CCW laws (at least in Ohio, not sure if they are federal or statewide) state that you can't have the gun in reach while driving the car.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CCW laws (at least in Ohio, not sure if they are federal or statewide) state that you can't have the gun in reach while driving the car.
Down here in the souuuuttth (GA) we are allowed to have a gun in the car. They just amended the law that you can have it anywhere in the car, as long as you arent like a felon or anything i believe.

I have my concealed carry license, but I dont like taking it out with me unless i need to. Plus, i dont wear baggy enough clothes to put my CZ-75 9mm under them!

I have stuffed it between the seat and middle console but am looking for some way to modify the car to have it like under my seat or something.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Down here in the souuuuttth (GA) we are allowed to have a gun in the car. They just amended the law that you can have it anywhere in the car, as long as you arent like a felon or anything i believe.

I have my concealed carry license, but I dont like taking it out with me unless i need to. Plus, i dont wear baggy enough clothes to put my CZ-75 9mm under them!

I have stuffed it between the seat and middle console but am looking for some way to modify the car to have it like under my seat or something.
ohhhhh cz-75 9 is this the old school cz made in the czech before they started cz-usa? heard they had problems when they switched to a plastic trigger from a steel one and it kept breaking lol... if it is the old school one i heard the old school ones are one trusty asss fcukin gun lol:up2:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ohhhhh cz-75 9 is this the old school cz made in the czech before they started cz-usa? heard they had problems when they switched to a plastic trigger from a steel one and it kept breaking lol... if it is the old school one i heard the old school ones are one trusty asss fcukin gun lol:up2:
it's actually the Witness (CZ replica) by Tanfoglio! No problems soo far. Only shot it a few times. Im pretty sure it has a steel trigger though. actually positive

·
Currently Lifted :(
303 Posts
Just keep it on your dash, Or a better option would be to just take a shotgun holder from a police car and mod it to fit, i guess it would be a plus carrying a 12 gauge;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts