Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
i have a glock 27 (40 caliber) mounted under my drivers seat, i used a nylon/ballistic type material holster and cut several holes in it and secured it with zip ties to the metal underneath the seat , works well because there were a few holes in the metal of the seat that i could put the zip ties through , i'll post up pictures a when i have time, works real well

took a little bit of planning and time to do, especially since its a tight fit and hardly any room to work with, but it turned out really well, it is completely concealed,yet really easy and fast to get to and is held in place very securely, my gun is not gonna come out of the holster accidently and i can pull it out real fast if i need to.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
i have a glock 27 (40 caliber) mounted under my drivers seat, i used a nylon/ballistic type material holster and cut several holes in it and secured it with zip ties to the metal underneath the seat , works well because there were a few holes in the metal of the seat that i could put the zip ties through , i'll post up pictures a when i have time, works real well

took a little bit of planning and time to do, especially since its a tight fit and hardly any room to work with, but it turned out really well, it is completely concealed,yet really easy and fast to get to and is held in place very securely, my gun is not gonna come out of the holster accidently and i can pull it out real fast if i need to.
thats exactly what i want to do! There is very little room down there so im very eager to see how you rigged it up.

cant wait for the pics

·
Registered
1 Posts
CCW laws (at least in Ohio, not sure if they are federal or statewide) state that you can't have the gun in reach while driving the car.
In Michigan they don't care asking as you have a cpl ( conceal led pistol license) because the moment you get in the car it's comcidered concealed

21 - 23 of 23 Posts