·
Life's a Beach
676 Posts
I'm gonna pick one up asap!! way to go ED!!:up2:

·
Life's a Beach
676 Posts
KCMC582 said:
congrats ed, and you repped the site! :) we should just send one every months, so tuners looking in there recognize us more and more
:werd: :iagree:

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
There was a lot of accords in that mag..... (the section where they show like 200 cars....there is like 4-5 accords)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I got my Super street over the weekend but didn't get to scan until today.

For those that haven't seen it yet... again congrats Ed :up2:

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
^ dude, whats with the stock rims? :(
whats happend to the TL S wheels

·
Registered
386 Posts
Congrats man, i saw it there yesterday. I submitted to the reader rides in april so i've been checking the reader rides every once and awhile. I saw your car and thought...that looks familiar! Then i saw the v6performance thing at the bototm...congrats again!

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
I have them but the tires are not so good anymore. Since I drive a long ways to work then I use my stocks. I might sell the TL-S wheels/tires.
dude, no, keep em, just go to firestone and pick up some new tires, they got this 90 day interst free thing going, (upon approval) Thats what i did when i was down in Fl and my tires got Fuctup

·
Night Kid #999
506 Posts
congratulations Ed, Doom

Ed~~~~~ssup boji

Congrats that your car is on Super Street reader's ride!!:woot: :banana2:

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
Hey.......

I almost never read these magazines, but cause I was driving home from Chicago I happened to pick this one up to read while my friend drove. I read the whole thing cover to cover and when I saw your car's picture in the back, It put a HUGE grin on my face.

THAT IS AWESOME! CONGRATS!:p

41 - 60 of 67 Posts