Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I was not sure which sub forum to go on being as i need all the answers so i thought i would throw a thread out there to get as much expert advice as possible. I own a Nissan 370Z and don't get me wrong it is my favorite and always will be but i want it more for the weekends now and to stop going to work in it!!! So i have been looking at the Honda Accord 2010 model for sale on the site named below and it has really caught my eye, as well as my friend owns one and has no complaints. But i need a second pro opinion on the Accord is ti a dream to drive?? whats the maintenance like?? easy enough to maintain?? (i'm not to mechanical) Also anything i should be looking out for when buying a second hand Honda Accord for sale?? My friend told me 1 tip about the coolant cap and the color it should/should not be but i'm sure that's on older vehicles?

http://www.canada.for-sale.com/2000-honda-accord
Example image below

Any information and advice will be greatly appreciated!!

looking forward to chatting to everyone!!

Thanks

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Is it a 4 or v6? If the coolant isn't blue the owner out the wrong color.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey guys,

I was not sure which sub forum to go on being as i need all the answers so i thought i would throw a thread out there to get as much expert advice as possible. I own a Nissan 370Z and don't get me wrong it is my favorite and always will be but i want it more for the weekends now and to stop going to work in it!!! So i have been looking at the Honda Accord 2010 model and it has really caught my eye, as well as my friend owns one and has no complaints. But i need a second pro opinion on the Accord is ti a dream to drive?? whats the maintenance like?? easy enough to maintain?? (i'm not to mechanical) Also anything i should be looking out for when buying a second hand Honda Accord for sale?? My friend told me 1 tip about the coolant cap and the color it should/should not be but i'm sure that's on older vehicles?

Example image below

Any information and advice will be greatly appreciated!!

looking forward to chatting to everyone!!

Thanks
I am going to assume you are looking at the v6's. The 4 door only come in auto's, the coupes come in optional 6 speed manuals. Which one are you looking at

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Just buy my car and call it a day. Boosted v6 :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts