Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

hope you can help. I have a 2006 Honda Accord Tourer, basically a 2007 TSX Wagon. I want to get the door edge trim that Acura sell as an accessory in USA, but Honda dont sell it here. I need it in Carbon Grey.

i was wondering if anyone here can help me out. I live in Scotland. I tried an Acura dealer in RI where I Lived in the early 90's but they said they cant ship outside the US.

Thanks in advance

Adam

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, yes, same up to the c pillar. Not sure of paint code and US Models dont have same colour names, but Carbon Grey looks the same, just different name and it will be as close as im going to get.

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ah ok, same as here, just dont see that colour on the acura site. How much would shipping to the UK be and how long. Also, how do we pay you?

Regards
Adam

·
Registered
990 Posts
I would estimate shipping around $20 I wont know exactly until I submit it at the post office. You can send payment through the submit payment info thread in this forum

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So will you let me know how much postage is? I will then make the payment to you.

if thats ok let me know

Regards
Adam

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ive just noticed the item you are reffering to is for the US Honda Accord. The Euro one I have is the same body as the TSX. Just want to double check we're talking the same thing. Is the US Accord doors the same as the Acura TSX?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Ok I am confused now...didnt you say they were the same as an Accord? There just plastic so I would imagine as long as the paint matches you could heat them up with a heat gun to form them to what you need.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No its the same body as the TSX, the one you are selling are for the accord which is a totally different car.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Ok here is what I have been told...The Euro TSX Wagon is basically a US 4dr Accord in a Wagon version. The US TSX sold here is nothing like the US Accord.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi,

hope you can help. I have a 2006 Honda Accord Tourer, basically a 2007 TSX Wagon. I want to get the door edge trim that Acura sell as an accessory in USA, but Honda dont sell it here. I need it in Carbon Grey.

i was wondering if anyone here can help me out. I live in Scotland. I tried an Acura dealer in RI where I Lived in the early 90's but they said they cant ship outside the US.

Thanks in advance

Adam

I think we/ve lost each other, my car is basically a TSX Wagon, the Door Edge Guards you sell are for the Accord which is different, I need the door edge gaurds for the TSX.

Hope that helps
Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok here is what I have been told...The Euro TSX Wagon is basically a US 4dr Accord in a Wagon version. The US TSX sold here is nothing like the US Accord.

Well thats wrong, its the same as the US TSX NOT THE ACCORD, If you have a look at www.honda.co.uk you will see my car Accord Tourer, same as the TSX except from the C Pillars back

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.