Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Follow Accord drivers, I want to get an all accord(regardless the gen) meet going. I see so many other car groups that have there own meet and we have not had one since 2009. I want to try a two day meet, and make it something for everyone. I was thinking Sat we all meet up and do an amusement park, and at night for those of age we can enjoy the night at the closest city or if we are all at the same hotel. Then Sun we go to a park for a bbq and pictures. This thread is for ideas, and locations. I was thinking of kings dominion, and that area. Anyone down or have any comment or suggestions.
I am going to start materializing this if i get more interest, and this could be an actually really good turn out. please leave any comments, or suggestions. I really want to make this happen. We could put some faces to names, and get more inspired off of each other rides.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would but I'm getting no interest for the idea. I want to get a head count so we can get group rate at hotel and theme park. Hoping this happens and can be a yearly meet. I just want one accord meet I think it would be offical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have posted this on driveaccord, and someone said six flags in jersey. Anyone feeling that. Once I get some love for the idea I will make a date and look for hotels for everyone coming from far. I really want to make this a big event, and something mainly for accords.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I put it on Facebook, and it wasn't many people that said anything. I don't have an account any more so i will have some one else put it up

·
Picture Perfect
1,758 Posts
I put it on Facebook, and it wasn't many people that said anything. I don't have an account any more so i will have some one else put it up
Facebook FTL. I never checked it and deleted my account years ago.

I'd be interested too but NJ may be a little too far for me to drive. What about PA? That's where the first mega meet took place.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We could try Hershey park. And go to the same spot in Carlisle,pa. I think is where it was at

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
^ that sounds like a good idea. Theme park meet.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts