Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, since I totalled my 1997 Honda Accord.. I am going to part with all the pieces of it I have sitting in my garage- no need to have them in there taking up space.. and no clue if anyone wants any of it either!

Here is what I have:

* Skunk 2 coilovers- BRAND NEW!! never been used before!! they show they will fit 90-97 Accords; not sure if anything else.. but it is possible.
* 'euro' tail lights --- two pieces, of course SALE PENDING
* halo/angel eye headl lights --- when I wrecked the head lights were torn out of my car and thrown across the grass, I do not know if it is fixable but decided if they were someone might want them or even if maybe for another reason SOLD! GONE!
* stock 15" rims --- fairly good condition for stock rims, few dings and chips here and there SALE PENDING
* stock intake --- everything that I took off/out when I put in my cold air intake; don't know if anyone wants these parts
* stock head lights --- the two pieces.. one is missing a bracket and is somewhat "cloudy"

I do have pictures of everything listed! I just never have good luck with actually posting them on forums-- never seem to show up.. so instead I can just email pictures. specially since I took a few pictures of each item.. PM me, email me @ [email protected] or msg me on aim @ kutepunkprincess.

I will accept offers too for any and all of this. i need to sell it all ASAP because I need the money.

Thanks!! :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
please make me an offer for them, no lowballing though please..

i paid $300 for them only about 2-2 1/2 months ago, and never touched em :/

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
Are you on IA.com as well? Your name sounds familar. Sorry to hear about the accident.
Too bad its all 5th gen stuff.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
markus1030 said:
how much for the intake shipped to San Leandro, CA 94578?

well make me an offer on the intake. it comes with all of the original pieces that i took out to put in an aftermarket intake. if interested in seeing it before you make an offer, i can take pictures for you. let me know. once you make an offer and what not i could always check on the shipping for you ;)

DeadDoc said:
Are you on IA.com as well? Your name sounds familar. Sorry to hear about the accident.
Too bad its all 5th gen stuff.
yeah im on IA.. honda tech.. and a few other forums ;) lol. so youve probably seen me on IA.. i use the same username for everything, haha.

·
1,524 Posts
kutepunkprinces said:
yeah im on IA.. honda tech.. and a few other forums ;) lol. so youve probably seen me on IA.. i use the same username for everything, haha.
i see u bumped up into the 6th gens now! HOORAH! There are lot of 6th gens in the marietta area, 3 of them are in my club. I4 or V6? Coupe or Sedan? If v6 i have some parts im selling.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha yes i sure did :) whoohoo! lol i like it a lot better than my last car! i see quite a few 6th gens around the area. i went to MI for a week and didnt see a single one! i was like "wow.. my car is the only one here!" . but its a 4 banger and its a coupe :D

·
1,524 Posts
kutepunkprinces said:
haha yes i sure did :) whoohoo! lol i like it a lot better than my last car! i see quite a few 6th gens around the area. i went to MI for a week and didnt see a single one! i was like "wow.. my car is the only one here!" . but its a 4 banger and its a coupe :D

at least its a coupe. YEah the mareitta, kennesaw, roswell, woodstock, and all those have lots of 6th gens.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah.. since i live in woodstock.. and work in kennesaw i usually see a lot. but have yet to come across one the same color as mine :) hey, cant forget about canton either lol. ive been seeing a bunch of cars nowadays up in canton-- almost becoming just like roswell and kennesaw 'car scene' area.

·
1,524 Posts
kutepunkprinces said:
Yeah.. since i live in woodstock.. and work in kennesaw i usually see a lot. but have yet to come across one the same color as mine :) hey, cant forget about canton either lol. ive been seeing a bunch of cars nowadays up in canton-- almost becoming just like roswell and kennesaw 'car scene' area.
yeah.... I go to KSU and live in marietta. Ive seen so many that look like mine, its gay! HAHA. Not really, i see lots of ones with different things on them like rims and tints and spoilers and kits and stuff liek that. Get too see what they all look like with my color. So yeah.

Heh, I live on barrett.... U can usually catch me at steak and shake every so often. Havent been up in canton so I dont know how it is there.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
DUDE, I'm like ALWAYS at Steak and Shake on Barrett

Frisco Melt :drool:

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
kutepunkprinces said:
Where do you work at in Kennesaw because I think I saw your car last week?

And yeah the 'scene' here is stupid, its CRX's with fart cans racing laps around the starbucks parking lot in front of Town Center Mall :rolleyes:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha cool. i actually work at the best buy in kennesaw right now.. atleast thats right now. it might change soon though. sometimes i go to stake n shake but its usually later at night. but actually, i havent seen many 98-01 accord coupes fixed up. maybe i just dont ever catch em or something, lol. but yeah im usually up in canton to visit friends and one day i was driving around and noticed how similar things are like barrett. but usually im always in kennesaw.. its kinda sad how often im there.. if im not up there for work .. im still up there, lol.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
That's nuts, I used to work at 501. What dept are you in?

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Left last fall, I worked in PCHO and OPS with Ian who just went to Texas :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts