Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a quote for the following parts.

Filter 25450-RAY-003
Filter Gasket 91302-RAY-003
Housing O-ring 91301-RAY-003
Crush Washer 94109-12000

Passage Body 25801-RAY-000
O-Ring 91302-P7W-A00
Passage Body Gasket 25812-P7w-A01
Pipe 22741-P7W-A00

Also can you get Acura parts??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
25450-ray-003 Element 10.03
91302-ray-003 Filter, G 2.13
91301-ray-004 O-ring (4 3.06
94109-12000 Washer, D 0.31
25801-ray-000 Body, Pas 21.49
91302-p7w-a00 O-ring (9 0.94
25812-p7w-a01 Gasket (a 2.09
22741-p7w-a00 Pipe (10x 1.25
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SanMarino Coupe said:
25450-ray-003 Element 10.03
91302-ray-003 Filter, G 2.13
91301-ray-004 O-ring (4 3.06
94109-12000 Washer, D 0.31
25801-ray-000 Body, Pas 21.49
91302-p7w-a00 O-ring (9 0.94
25812-p7w-a01 Gasket (a 2.09
22741-p7w-a00 Pipe (10x 1.25
Thanx

I have some other parts that I nned for my own use, once I get a chance I will have to get a quote from you, I have been buying from Majestic Honda, but your prices are better than thiers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SanMarino Coupe said:
Thanks....nice write up for adding the filter and cooler. Should be easy to follow with all the details you put in there :up2:
Ok, here is what I need for a 03 AV6 Coupe, Saphier Blue Pearl.

76251-SDC-A11ZJ Drivers Side Mirror Cover
74101-SDN-A00 Passengers Side Inner Fender
71198-SDA-A01 Drivers Side Bumper Spacer
46545-S84-A81 Brake Pedal Cover
75722-SDN-A00 Emblem RR Accord
08F01-SDN-150 Front Under Spoiler.

Shipping to 20148.

Thanx again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SanMarino Coupe said:
800-342-8158 ext 4654
Thanx, and after a little research I have another item(s) I am going to need soon.

For an 03AV6 MT, full engine gasket set, it must be the MT which has the same upper intake as the TL.

Can you check if the crank and rod from a pilot are the same as an 04 MDX?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
SanMarino Coupe said:
06 Pilot has the same crank as an 04 MDX but the rods are different
Any idea what is different? Other than the fact that it looks like the MDX rods are $80+ ea. and the Pilot rods are only $30 something ea.

Also it looks like the bearings Main and Rod are the same as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
yep, so is the piston ring set but the piston and piston pin is different. I dont have an Acura Service Manual to see what the specs are so I really dont know whats different with the rods
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SanMarino Coupe said:
yep, so is the piston ring set but the piston and piston pin is different. I dont have an Acura Service Manual to see what the specs are so I really dont know whats different with the rods
Well, I guess then I can get crank and bearings from you also and that just leaves the CL-S pistons and the rods I have to get from Acura.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SanMarino Coupe said:
yep, so is the piston ring set but the piston and piston pin is different. I dont have an Acura Service Manual to see what the specs are so I really dont know whats different with the rods
Ok, here we go, please quote the following parts with pricing for ea part number as they will have to ordored in 2 groups, I can not order the bearings until after the crank and rods are recieved, I will not know which bearing codes are needed.

13310-RDJ-A01
13210-RDJ-A00
06110-RCA-A00
06120-RCA-A00
06111-RCA-A00
13331-P8A-A01
13322-P8A-A01
13342-P8A-A01
13211-P8F-A11
11810-RCA-A00
37500-RCA-A01

Thanx

Also can you ask you service manager a question for me? As part of the car build I am converting it to sequential shifting, part of this is to use the TL ECU. I purchased a used one that may be FUBAR, using a BoomSlang extension harness I rerouted the line that were different (about 12). When I hooked it up I expected the immobilizer to complain and it did (Constant Flash), but should I still be able to make a ODBII connection to the ECU with the immobilizer complaining? Currently I get no response from the ECU thru the ODBII port.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SanMarino Coupe said:
yep, so is the piston ring set but the piston and piston pin is different. I dont have an Acura Service Manual to see what the specs are so I really dont know whats different with the rods
Almost forgot..

90005-PT0-003

I guess head bolts would be nice to have. :rolleye2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
13310-RDJ-A01 CRANKSHAF 255.74 1 255.74
13210-RDJ-A00 ROD, CONN 74.32 6 445.92
06110-RCA-A01 GASKET KI 132.69 1 132.69
06120-RCA-A00 GASKET KI 132.69 1 132.69
06111-RCA-A01 GASKET KI 33.96 1 33.96
13331-P8A-A01 WASHER, T 4.81 2 9.62
13322-P8A-A01 BRG B, MA 8.37 4 33.48
13342-P8A-A01 BRG B, MA 8.37 4 33.48
13211-P8F-A11 BEARING A 8.07 12 96.84
11810-RCA-A01 CVR, TIMI 31.08 1 31.08
37500-RCA-A01 SENSOR, C 123.76 1 123.76

Our HDS will still read OBDII functions with the immobilizer non-compliant I am not sure about other scanning units.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SanMarino Coupe said:
13310-RDJ-A01 CRANKSHAF 255.74 1 255.74
13210-RDJ-A00 ROD, CONN 74.32 6 445.92
06110-RCA-A01 GASKET KI 132.69 1 132.69
06120-RCA-A00 GASKET KI 132.69 1 132.69
06111-RCA-A01 GASKET KI 33.96 1 33.96
13331-P8A-A01 WASHER, T 4.81 2 9.62
13322-P8A-A01 BRG B, MA 8.37 4 33.48
13342-P8A-A01 BRG B, MA 8.37 4 33.48
13211-P8F-A11 BEARING A 8.07 12 96.84
11810-RCA-A01 CVR, TIMI 31.08 1 31.08
37500-RCA-A01 SENSOR, C 123.76 1 123.76

Our HDS will still read OBDII functions with the immobilizer non-compliant I am not sure about other scanning units.
Damn, that is what I thought, time to find another TL ECU.

Also let's get these parts on order, will call with payment as soon as you can give me shipping total and yes I remember 4 of the rods will be an additional week..
I changed the gasket part numbers, almost forgot about the bore size difference so I am going with the Pilot gaskets, hell even if they don't fit I can use them on my Pilot, LOL.

13310-RDJ-A01 X 1
13210-RDJ-A00 X 6
06110-RDJ-A01 X1
06120-RDJ-A01 X1
06111-RCA-A00 X1
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top