Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to make some cash towards a new set of wheels.

I have these wheels sitting in storage right now and I know I can make some of the cash used toward a new set of wheels.

These are the rare HFP Silverstar wheels that alot of 6th gen and 7th gen members install in their cars.

Here is some info on the wheels

They are 17x7 and I do not know what the offset is. I can check to see what the offset is but last I look on the inside of the wheel it did not say anything or have a mark but I may be wrong.

They will come with all 4 center caps and valve stems.

There are no bends, just curb rash.

Tires are not included in the sale either.

Now for the bad [well not too bad] - I believe that there is curbs marks on all 4 wheels. The 2 top wheels are the worst and the bottom left is minor and the bottom right is in excellent condition. Honestly I did not notice the curb marks when they were installed. My current wheels are in much worse condition that these.

I would rate these wheels 7.5/10

Here are photos of all of the wheels.

Sorry 56K users!

Here is all 4 of the wheels

I am asking $450 plus shipping which the buyer is paying for.

If you are interested then let me know. I need to move these wheels now.

-Tony

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot I had these wheels until my sisters bf told me that they were still chilling and sleeping away at his apartment taking up space.

My bad bro

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
where you located. those look swt

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where you located. those look swt
Michigannnnnnnnnnn

those are 55 offset like the majority of honda wheels
Thanks sir

those look pretty beat up even though there are no bends or cracks...GL with your sale i like those wheels
Yeah but like I said, you really cant tell unless you are close up to the car, and the flash from the photos make it even worse. I can get them redone for a potential buyer but that will cost at least another $200.

Southeast Michigan if I'm not mistaken.
Correct. Milan, I think I saw the sedan at OU on Saturday morning.

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
Damn a few months ago I offered my stock 17s plus 17x7 Enkei RS7s anthracite metal for a set of these...

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i would have taken it but i want to sell for cash towards new wheels and i want some jdm goodies now :)

sorry bro but if you want shoot m a pm an we can work something out if you want to buy them cash mooooooooney :)

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
Nah, the last thing I need to do is get another set of wheels. My wife is pissed enough that the RS7s have been sitting in the garage for 3 years now :D A trade though, that would work. Too bad for me and best of luck to you!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts