Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
JDM JOEY
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone here is another Imported JDM project I did of the Inspire headlights. A bunch of work was done for this I hand built the HID harness with high quality material. Another interesting thing I came across was you can get connectors separately from Honda/Acura and solder or crimp the positive and ground wires as I show in the pictures of the turn signal and the ballast the OEM connectors on my HID harness. I know most of you are going to have questions so please feel free ask.
Here are the pictures.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
looks good but they should really have the amber piece. It looks much better

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I hate amber myself, so I think it looks much better now. Nice work! Love everything you've done with the car so far, just wish you had gone with some larger wheels lol. Keep up the good work man.

·
-bananavillage
672 Posts
honestly there are not really a significant difference compared with the 7th JDM. BUT, I still love them regardless cus they do not have the amber markers! :up:

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
i thought the difference would be much more like the 7th gen.

But it look ok, like a cleared headlight

·
Ty
1,115 Posts
^is it really worht it? though like price wise?

nice. although isn't much differnece.

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
i ask because i saw these on ebay around $200 before i did my retro, and another guy on a different site said his cutoff was horrible and he decided to retro his. i think he said his had the leveling motors and he couldnt get his aimed right. he didnt specify if his was RHD or LHD, and didnt post pics of his cutoff.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts