Accord V6 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Here's a pic of me smoking a hookah a few years back at a NYC hookah lounge, I've only done it a few times, prolly like 3 times total or so. I don't own one yet, but maybe someday I will.

I think it was some sort of cherry or something like that.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
The last time I went there it was like a high school night lol, they played some wack Mike Jones and little Wayne all loud and had the disco lights going all over I could not even sit my big ass where I could have some decent space lol. But if you go to Aladdan early enough you are straight but friday and sat nights it's packed like that. SPoolinspOON I must say Tarboush off of Lee Hwy in arlington has the best smoke, I have been there the last few months and it's like $20 a person but let me tell you the the smoke was the best. The food is not to much and tastes great and you have to love the Flat screen TV's all over including at the Pisser haha. We should do a V6P smoke fest soon lol.

Yeah, it was a damn good smoke when I was there. The place is pretty nice. I went there at 10 and it was packed, but it was cafe like its suppose to be. No crazy lights and loud azz music.

We should def meetup somewhere for a v6p meet.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hmmm, so what I'm hearing the best suggestion is Tarboush. Well if anybody wants to roll that's where we'll most likely be goin this Saturday night.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
I'm sure you will like it, I think that's the best place for you and your girl. Also they have some pretty cute looking ladies working there also which is a bonus lol.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'll admit, me and my friends go there on the "high school" nights. I love it. We head out there around maybe 12 or 1 and we usually go to Walima.

Place is pretty chill now since they got a new manager, and it doesnt get too packed.

Im acutally going there tomorrow night. Me and my friends are gunna go to CiCi's first and then head to the Hookah after. Anyone care to join? =]

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Friend's B-day party tommorow. I would if I could.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
I'm busy today... I'll probably be smoking later tonight though.

As for Tarboush, I think by now they should be using coco-nara.

Coco-nara FTMFW

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
One last question. When's the best time to hookah? Before or after

Jake and a few others know what I'm talkin bout

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
lol. :rofl:

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
After...food and thick smoke.

·
Work hard, play later.
657 Posts
Anybody have a number or addy for Tarboush? I 411.com'ed and googled em but couldnt find anything.
From 495 take 66 towrs D.C. take exit number 72 onto route 29 and Spout Run Pkwy make right at the traffic light and it's on the right side next to Rite Aid.

Tarboosh is in the 3100 block on the corner off Lee Hwy (rt. 29) and N. Kirkwood Road/Spout Run Pkwy.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
From 495 take 66 towrs D.C. take exit number 72 onto route 29 and Spout Run Pkwy make right at the traffic light and it's on the right side next to Rite Aid.

Tarboosh is in the 3100 block on the corner off Lee Hwy (rt. 29) and N. Kirkwood Road/Spout Run Pkwy.
Thanks. I actually just found it a few minutes ago. It's actually spelled Tarbouch that's why I couldnt find it before cuz I was spelling it Tarboush.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Change of plans. I'm actually gonna try the place in Chantilly called Alf Laylah, I think one of you guys mentioned it. Reason being is because they serve alchohol and I think whatever live entertainment they have, maybe belly dancers would be cool. Just gotta get there before 9 to avoid the $10 cover!

101 - 120 of 145 Posts