Accord V6 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 145 Posts

·
Hector Ochocinco
2,362 Posts
I go to the hookah bars here in SoCal a lot.. Exhale Cafe in Long Beach, CA is by far my favorite..
I love mint and pomegranate :grouphug:

·
方法について&#
664 Posts
i got arab blood in me, of corse i smoke hookah. i have 2 small hookahs tho i havn't smoked some in over a year.

best time to smoke a hookah is when drunk or when driving the car, i use to have a little 8 inch hookah that was a perfect fit in my cupholder. i just used the wind deflector to keep the charcoal in place.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
It looks like everybody would rather do it in a home enviroment than a lounge. So who wants to offer up there place for a hookah meet!!? I've got one that I could bring, dont know if it's up to you guys standards but I got one.

·
Registered
931 Posts
It looks like everybody would rather do it in a home enviroment than a lounge. So who wants to offer up there place for a hookah meet!!? I've got one that I could bring, dont know if it's up to you guys standards but I got one.
you know my place is cool. Ive been trying to get you to bring the hookah over since you bought it!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
What type of hookah did you get?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Yeah I know but it's not an easy thing to lug around and conceal seeing how it's been used for other substances. LOL!!
:eek:what an excuse! how many times have u lugged other substances to my house. Yall jus lazy & paranoid LOLits cool tho, im bout to get my own!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
:eek:what an excuse! how many times have u lugged other substances to my house. Yall jus lazy & paranoid LOLits cool tho, im bout to get my own!

Yeah smaller and easier concealed things have been brought over. Plus you know how Ashley is.... and my priors dont really help the mind sit easy.

·
Registered
387 Posts
i got arab blood in me, of corse i smoke hookah. i have 2 small hookahs tho i havn't smoked some in over a year.

best time to smoke a hookah is when drunk or when driving the car, i use to have a little 8 inch hookah that was a perfect fit in my cupholder. i just used the wind deflector to keep the charcoal in place.
hahha reminds me of summer and sometimes we would chill at the park and hookah in my car, cops came all the time and asked wat kinda drugs i was doing :rolleye2:

·
Registered
672 Posts
yeah i smoke hookah all the time but ive never done drugs, and people always think that because i do hookah i must be a pothead... :doh:

121 - 140 of 145 Posts